Sunday, October 02, 2011

Federico Erra Photography



Model: Danielle. (Elite Milano)
Photos by Federica Erra (2009)


Mission Statement
"The shocking images of monsters and quirky people of Diane Arbus had already taken possession of my eyes several years ago.
The years in which I had indoleggiato that host immaculate it was my soul remained in my head images of bearded women, girls faded loneliness, giant men, lives transfigured by the emptiness of passion.
If then I loved, it was a love for life.
As a child I lived in a small flat red surrounded by green, but those years of not meeting that impression confused: something black, red, hot.
Secretly I wore red shoes my mom and I did a mockery of my classmates.
Today should be different, but in my heart I still feel that insatiable dreamer from spelling incorrect.
Diane Arbus is still here, with me and my images


The shocking photographs of monsters and eccentric people of Diane Arbus had taken possession of my eyes Already many years in August Today I Should be different, but in my heart I still hear from That insatiable dreamer from the incorrect spelling. Diane Arbus is still here, with me and my images"


Federico Erra Photog

raphy




No comments: